My article, The Paleo-Libertarian Connection, was published today on . Here’s a quick overview: I show that the paleo community is strongly libertarian, and why it is. Then I discuss the parallels between the ideologies. I end by making the case for paleo-libertarian integration. It’s somewhat of a paleo-libertarian manifesto, a flagship article for the Paleo-libertarian group.
- Blog Consolidation
- Who says the whole world can’t eat paleo?
- How can one be good WITH God?
- Money buys happiness
- Grandparenting behavior as evidence for long-lived paleolithic ancestors
- Paleo Parenting
- Gluttony & Sloth: Causes or Effects of Obesity?
- The Myth of Overeating
- Why has religion been so successful?
- Evolutionary Health vs State-Sponsored Science
- The Paleo-Libertarian Connection on LRC
- Religion: a virus of the mind
- Evolutionary Psychology vs The Blank Slate
- Stand up desk and other ergonomics hacks
- Cognitive Dissonance: Why Mass Delusions Persist